Emerald Lake Regional Park Camping Rules and Regulations
The following regulations have been developed to enable all campers an enjoyable stay at our beautiful park.
1. Campers must be 19 or older to rent camp sites and rental cabin. Registered renter must be present at site during the stay.
2. Check IN time 4:00 pm - check OUT time 12:00 pm.
3. No refunds given for early departure at any time.
4. By giving 48 hours cancellation prior to 9:00 am of the first reserved camping day you will receive a 75% refund of your camping deposit. Reservation fee is non-refundable.
5. Day Passes expire at 10:00pm on the day they are issued. Visitors must leave the park at this time. Additional passes must be purchased to stay past 10:00pm.
6. You are responsible for the cleanliness and safeguarding of your site. Please leave it as you found it. Removal of underbrush or trees, vandalism, or any alterations to the site are prohibited.
7. The use of alcohol and cannabis is restricted to registered campsites only. Use/consumption is prohibited in all public areas including beaches, boat launch, playgrounds, camp kitchen and roadways.
8. Speed limit in the park is 25 kph. Vehicles are to remain parked within the park during quiet time unless needed for direct entry or exit.
9. Dogs must always be kept on leash. Dogs are not allowed in the public swimming area, on sand beach or grass hillside. Dogs are not to be left unattended at camp sites. Dogs are allowed off leash to enjoy the water at the public boat launch providing they are not a danger to other visitors. Note: This area is not fenced.
10. Dirt bikes cannot be operated in the park. ATV's must display a permit and can only be driven for direct entry and exit from registered sites.
11. Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. In consideration of others, music, loud radio, loud voices, idling vehicles and barking dogs are not allowed.
12. Golf carts cannot be driven in the park during quiet time. Drivers must be 16 years or older and hold a valid driver’s licence. All golf carts must be registered and display a valid Golf Cart permit.
13. No unauthorized fireworks in the park. No firearms in the park.
14. All open fires will be kept to a manageable and safe size.
15. Act safely and in accordance with the regulations when boating or partaking in water sports. Do not enter the posted swimming area at any time.
16. Campers are allowed a maximum of 2 vehicles at their site. This includes, but is not limited to, car, truck, boat, golf cart, trailer,etc.
17. All staff, campers and residents shall be treated with respect. Verbal and/or physical abuse will not be tolerated at any time and may result in eviction and/or charges being laid.
Website Use Terms and Conditions
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company, Emerald Lake Regional Park. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations:
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are
All amounts are in Canadian Dollars (CAD). MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards are acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full at time of reservation. This will cover the Camping fees required in full but all other purchases such as park passes, boat passes, etc., will be charged and paid for upon arrival at Emerald Lake Regional Park.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.